2 cups cooked pasta (penne, macaroni or fusilli)
1 onion, sliced
1/2 cup capsicum, sliced
1 cup mixed vegetables ( mushrooms, carrots, olives( OPTIONAL))
3/4 cup milk
3 cheese slices ( or 1/2 cup grated processed cheese)
1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Heat the butter in a pan and sauté the onion . Now add capsicum, carrot , olives AND mushroom. and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the milk and cheese slices and bring to a boil.
- Add the mixed herbs, salt and pepper and sauce and mix well.
- Toss the cooked pasta in the sauce and bring to a boil.
- Serve hot with toast or garlic bread.
- Approximately 1¼ cups of dried pasta will yield 2 cups of cooked pasta