3 cups vegetable stock/water
Juice from 1 large lemon (or as per taste)
1 dried bay leaf
1 carrot, cubed
1 onion, chopped
1 spinach, shredded
1 small jalapeno, sliced (optional) actually if available.
1/2 cup spaghetti
3/4-1 cup cubed paneer
Salt, pepper to taste
cilantro to garnish
- In a saucepan, bring the stock, lemon juice, bay leaf to boil. And keep aside.
- Saute the onion, carrots, jalapeno, for a minute. Add stock.
- Add the broken pasta and cook until the pasta is tender, for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the bay leaf. Add torn spinach leaves and paneer cubes
- Season with salt and garnish with cilantro and lemon juice
- Enjoy this warm bowl of soup with whole grain bread.
- Healthy, nutritious, filling and quick to make.
- RECEPIE OF VEGTABLE STOCK IS GIVEN IN SOUPS CATEGORY. YOU CAN ADD VEGETABLES OF YOUR CHOICE LIKE BROCCOLI, BABYCORNS , MUSHROOMS ZUCCHINI ETC.