To Be Mixed Together Into A Curd Dressing1/2 cup curd
1/2 cup grated carrot
1/2 cup grated cucumber
salt to taste
For The Chatpata Rajma Filling1 tsp oil
2 tsp finely chopped ginger
2 tsp finely chopped garlic
1 cup finely chopped onions
1 1/2 cups finely chopped tomatoes
1/2 tsp haldi
2 tsp chilli powder
3 tsp dhania powder
1 cup soaked and boiled rajma , lightly mashed
1/2 cup curd
2 tbsp chopped dhania
salt to taste
Other Ingredients4 rotis
4 tsp chilli garlic chutney
8 tbsp finely chopped spring onions
For the chatpata rajma filling
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the ginger, garlic and onions and sauté on a medium flame till the onions turn translucent. Sprinkle a little water to avoid the onions from burning.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and salt and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the rajma, curds, coriander and salt, mix well and cook on a medium till the mixture dries up, while stirring continuously. Keep aside.
How to proceed
- Place a roti on a clean dry surface and spread 1 tsp of chilli-garlic chutney evenly over it.
- Place ¼th of the chatpata rajma filling in a row in the centre of the roti and spread ¼th of the curd dressing over it.
- Arrange 2 tbsp of spring onion greens over it and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps.
- Wrap a tissue paper around each wrap and serve immediately