4 slices BROWN BREAD, lightly buttered
1/2 cup PROCESED CHEESE , cut into 1 cm. (10 mm) cubes
4 LETTUCE leaves
1 small can BAKED BEANS
1/2 tsp DRY RED CHILLI FLAKES
1 tbsp BUTTER
- Melt half the butter in a pan and add the dry red chilli flakes.
- Add the baked beans and stir for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the cheese, mix well and keep aside.
- Apply the remaining butter on th bread slices and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (350°f) for 2 minutes till each is lightly toasted.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each slice.
- Spread a generous portion of the baked beans and cheese mixture on it.
- Serve immediately